We’re trying to find a gifted, specialised Cryptographic Engineer to hitch our rising in-house cryptography staff. You’ll work intently with the staff chief, and instantly with analysis, engineering and product administration groups on our cryptographic initiatives. On this position you’ll be answerable for cryptographic implementations and their use.
IOHK is a totally distributed group and subsequently this can be a distant place.
- Learn and assessment cryptographic analysis papers and implement them as prototypes.
- Enhance implementations of frequent cryptographic primitives and/or interface or translate them to different programming languages.
- Rework prototypes into production-level initiatives.
- Work together and coordinate with analysis, engineering and product administration groups.
- A related diploma similar to pc science, software program engineering, arithmetic or a associated technical self-discipline.
- A strong understanding of cryptography, its primary theories and makes use of.
- Perceive and observe greatest engineering processes and practices.
- Display a working data of a purposeful programming language (ideally Haskell), and system languages (ideally Rust or C).
- Means to translate specs (eg, cryptography analysis papers and RFCs) into working code.
If this feels like the kind of thrilling new problem you’re on the lookout for, we’d love to listen to from you.