Notorious social anarchist hacker Phineas Fisher introduced final week he pays up to $100,000 bounty in Bitcoin (BTC) or Monero (XMR) to different hackers who will perform hacktivist acts as a part of their “Hacktivist Bug Looking Program”. Phineas Fisher will apparently reward hackers who will goal large firms and leak info to the general public.
A Hack on the Scale of Panama Papers?
In accordance to an explosive report from unbiased media supply Unicorn Riot written by Dan Feidt and Freddy Martinez, following the hack, a manifesto was uploaded to the Web addressing the motivation for hacking monetary providers firms which included a political evaluation on how monetary establishments function key enforcers for the worldwide class construction.
“Among the many poetic interludes are statements like “Privacidad para los débiles, transparencia para los poderosos” (‘Privateness for the weak, transparency for the highly effective’.)”
The manifesto additionally included particulars on how Phineas Fisher hit a secretive banking community at Cayman National Bank and Trust utilized by world super-wealthy. Distributed Denial of Secrets and techniques has begun releasing copies of the financial institution’s servers, which incorporates each paperwork and emails. Journalists all over the world are investigating and have begun releasing tales.
Extra from Unicorn Riot:
“The transparency collective Distributed Denial of Secrets and techniques (DDoS) obtained the cache in two tranches of roughly a terabyte every, for a complete of about 2.21 Terabytes. DDoS has begun publishing the discharge, which it calls Sherwood, quickly to be accessible by “Hunter”, a brand new trendy doc cache search engine that facilitates analysis by indexing emails, databases and different gadgets. (Replace: Hunter shouldn’t be but accessible. A torrent file has been launched right here and mirrored by archive.org, with extra information at Pastebin.)”
“From your entire information set, an evaluation of the places of over 1,400 shopper accounts was launched to Unicorn Riot together with 780 from Isle of Man, 272 from Cyprus, 153 from the UK, 107 from the Cayman Islands, 51 from the British Virgin Islands, 12 from the Seychelles, 11 from the US, 7 from Belize, 7 from Eire, and a small quantity from different jurisdictions concerned in offshore banking together with Gibraltar, Jersey, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Barbados, Guernsey, Malta, and Mauritius.”
Unicorn Riot has additionally linked to an XLS spreadsheet file, which incorporates detailed monetary details about greater than 3800 firms, trusts and particular person accounts managed by Cayman National for shoppers all over the world, together with account balances.
In addition they linked to a July 2016 index of 22 “politically uncovered individuals” (PEPs) which incorporates distinguished business-people concerned in controversies and their households. In accordance to Wikipedia a PEP is is one who has been entrusted with a distinguished public operate who typically presents the next danger for potential involvement in bribery and corruption by advantage of their place and the affect that they might maintain.
The revealing of monetary wealth safety through secret tax dodging of the world’s richest individuals seems seemingly to create a political storm in international locations all over the world, related to the Panama Papers.
You may learn the total manifesto right here.
- Excessive-Powered Group of Authorized Specialists Decide Cryptoassets and Good Contracts Authorized Below UK Regulation – November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Provides Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates – November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Mission SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million – November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Improve, Setting the Stage for the Subsequent Wave of Distributed App Growth – November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Companions with Trip-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Companies and DApps on Blockchain – November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies – November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Purchase Shroom Avenue – Cracking Psychedelics Market – November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Cash Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down – November 19, 2019
- Chinese language Navy Eyes Blockchain Expertise for Rewards Programme – Boosting Coaching and Gamifying System – November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Implement AML in Crypto Business – November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Considerations associated to misuse of delicate person information, when shared with third-parties. – November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Various Airways for Flight Bookings with Crypto – November 13, 2019
- Darkish Internet Drug Supplier Pleads Responsible To Utilizing Cryptocurrency to Launder Extra Than $19 Million – November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Recreation Agency, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? – November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $four Billion in Crypto Loans – Main the Business – November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos – November 6, 2019
- Volvo Automobiles to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt utilized in electrical automotive batteries – November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Mission, LEDGER, Providing Help Companies and Up to €200ok Fairness-Free for Blockchain Knowledge Governance Initiatives – November 6, 2019
- International Monetary System Regulators – the Monetary Motion Activity Drive – Situation Draft Steering on Digital Identification – November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented Person Privateness – November 5, 2019
View All Articles
Additionally revealed on Medium.