Pundi X, the cryptocurrency point-of-sale producer, revealed on Friday a brand new partnership with the World Crypto Providing Change (GCOX), which represents former England striker Michael Owen. The footballer’s ‘Owen Coin’ cryptocurrency will now be usable in retail storefronts geared up with a personalized model of the Pundi X point-of-sale terminal. PundiX just lately introduced buybacks of its underlying token to gas extra partnerships sooner or later.
The Owen Coin is the results of the footballer’s partnership with the Singapore-based GCOX, which claims to be the world’s first celeb cryptocurrency trade.
CEO and Co-Founding father of Pundi X Zac Cheah said, “The speed of cryptocurrency adoption grew exponentially amongst Millennials lately. The celeb tokens will certainly acquire reputation and excessive curiosity. Take myself, for instance, I’m a soccer fan and would love to purchase the OWN token when it’s out there. With the Pundi X POS, it is going to make GCOX tokens a lot simpler for folks to transact and widen their adoption.”
Pundi X additionally introduced, at the tip of final month, that its terminals will help Zcash, which claims to be the primary blockchain designed to give customers management over the knowledge they disclose onto the blockchain, with over USD 1 billion value of ZEC in circulation.
UX Engineer at the Zcash Firm Linda Lee said, ”We would like ZEC to be used as a foreign money for day-to-day transactions, however consider that two main boundaries to adoption are level of gross sales integration and an intuitive approach to work together with that integration. We hope that Pundi X’s Zcash help will allow many customers in Korea, Japan and Singapore to use Zcash as a way of cost of their day-to-day transactions”.
Pundi X now has places of work in China, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Latin America and Europe, and plans to ship over 25,000 XPOS cryptocurrency point-of-sale-terminals earlier than the tip of 2018.
Cheah concluded, “Our XPOS level of gross sales units can carry up to 15 completely different currencies, with future plans for extra. We now have fastidiously chosen our partnerships to give customers and retailers extra selections and it’s very thrilling to announce a cope with one of many world’s main cryptocurrencies, not simply on the measure of market penetration however technological innovation and client focus, too.”
- FED Chairman Affords Lukewarm Response On Impression, Utility Of Current Cryptocurrencies – July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Assist Creating UAV Administration Programs – July 19, 2018
- Nervos Community Nets Almost $30 Million To Construct Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise – July 19, 2018
- Chinese language Blockchain Firms Proceed To Flourish, If Solely In Identify – July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines Worldwide Collaboration On Requirements For Crypto-Property – July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Commerce Finance Platform – July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Buying and selling Falls To 1%. Is China Actually Out Of The Crypto Recreation? – July 16, 2018
- Chinese language Web Developments Could Spell Hassle For “Disruptive” Crypto Funds – July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Change Launch – July three, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Improve in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 – June 29, 2018
- Fb Updates Coverage To Permit Vetted Crypto Companies to Promote, ICOs Nonetheless Banned – June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship – June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Venture Shivom Utilizing AI on Genomic Information to Prolong Human Life – June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY companion for Royalty Distribution in Gaming – June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Pockets Customers – June 25, 2018
- Care Information of up to 30 Million UK NHS Sufferers go on Blockchain – June 25, 2018
- PundiX Indicators UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Supplier for Crypto POS – June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Poll: Indie Occasion Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race – June 21, 2018
- IONChain Goals to Problem IOTA on a Chinese language Battleground – June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Feedback on Cryptocurrencies and Securities – June 19, 2018
View All Articles