On the heels of movie funding behemoth Tatatu, which raised a whopping $575 million USD of their ICO, comes Vancouver’s MovieCoin, a next-generation monetary expertise firm that’s leveraging blockchain expertise and digital property to, what they are saying, will revolutionize the movie and leisure industries.
They’ve simply introduced the beginning of their public presale efficient at the moment, September 17th.
With a tough cap of 10,00zero BTC, the general public presale follows the conclusion of MovieCoin’s non-public presale, which efficiently reached the corporate’s comfortable cap of two,00zero BTC.
MovieCoin will settle for Ethereum, Bitcoin and BKX tokens through the public presale, with the minimal dedication set at 5 BTC or equal. The corporate will concurrently difficulty two forms of token through the presale: the Moviecoin Utility Token (MOV) and the MovieCoin Sensible Fund (MSF) Security Token. Two billion Moviecoin Utility Tokens can be bought at zero.11 USD per token, whereas 250 million MovieCoin Security Tokens can be bought at 1 USD per token. Preliminary patrons [AO1] of Moviecoin Utility Tokens may even obtain as much as [AO2] 25 % in bonuses[AO3] . The general public presale will finish on October 30th at 00:00 [AO4] PST.
BKX tokens are issued by BANKEX, a top-20 world monetary expertise firm that’s growing MovieCoin’s Proof-of-Asset Protocol. As a variation of the ERC-20 utility tokens hooked up to Ethereum’s blockchain, BKX tokens are accepted for the general public presale with an added 5 % bonus price.
Contributors in MovieCoin public presale should full Know Your Buyer (KYC), a normal verification course of that forestalls capital, or token equivalents, from getting used for illicit exercise similar to cash laundering. To take part, please register at www.film.io.
Following the conclusion of MovieCoin’s public presale, the corporate’s public token sale will begin on November 1st, with no minimal contribution required. The general public token sale will finish on November 25th.
MovieCoin is a next-generation monetary expertise firm targeted on leveraging blockchain expertise, digital property and proprietary purposes to turn out to be the main leisure settlement and transaction platform for companies and customers and the usual forex for funding movement photos, tv and different media.
The Firm has operations spanning content material finance and manufacturing, enterprise and shopper companies and expertise improvement and licensing. MovieCoin’s content material finance and manufacturing companies supply programmatic possession of filmed leisure property to monetary buyers in search of institutionalized publicity to premium content material, whereas its digital property platform offers companies with progressive options to streamline operations and leisure fans with distinctive and extra participating methods to take part within the film expertise.
The Firm was based in 2017 by Christopher Woodrow in partnership with BANKEX and has workplaces in Vancouver, British Columbia and Santa Monica, California.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens – September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Methods Blockchain Know-how Can Deal with Environmental Challenges – September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doorways to Tokenomics – September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Declares the Full Launch of Tokenomy Trade – September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Fame Token for the Ethereum community – September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Units a New Document: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Authentic Dimension – September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches International Entrepreneurship Platform To Deal with Tech Gender Hole – September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens – September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation – September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Suggest EU-Large ICO Regulatory Framework – September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Turns into New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo – September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Greenback Group Sale to 100 Contributors Utilizing Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform – September 5, 2018
- Credit and Lenovo to affix forces on the Web of Issues – September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Monetary Inclusion – September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Trade – September three, 2018
- Arteïa, The Final Decentralized Cataloging Resolution To Handle The Worth Of Artwork Collections – August 30, 2018
- Neon Trade (NEX) – First Regulated Trade Security Token in Europe – Declares ICO – August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Sensible Contract Audit with a 100 % Rating – August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Growth Into South Korea – August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.zero to Mainnet – August 29, 2018
View All Articles