Following the evolution of the IT business, Etix Group determined to launch “Etix Blockchain”, a division devoted to supply colocation providers for HPC and Blockchain functions and mining as a service capability. Because the banking and monetary business is turning into more and more invested in the Blockchain area, they’re in search of internet hosting infrastructures of upper requirements, nonetheless providing a aggressive worth. Etix Blockchain advantages instantly from the experience developed by Etix All over the place for the information middle business but in addition from the safety merchandise developed by Etix Labs.
To make sure a profitable implementation in Iceland, Etix Group acquired 55% of Borealis Knowledge Heart, a pioneering firm offering HPC and Blockchain providers since 2014. With rising information middle footprint Iceland is turning into a strategic location for IT providers. This partnership will expedite Etix Blockchain growth plans.
Antoine Gaury has been appointed as Head of Etix Blockchain. He’ll leverage his market data to develop the footprint of the corporate worldwide.
Iceland, an ideal location for highly-efficient facilities
Etix Blockchain will profit from Borealis’ data of the Icelandic market and from their experience of working highly-efficient facilities since 2014.
“Iceland is a strategic location for HPC and Blockchain facilities because of its dependable and economical vitality and its cool local weather.” defined Björn Brynjúlfsson, CEO of Etix All over the place Borealis. “In response to worldwide research the nation is among the many most secure information middle places on the planet and produces 100% renewable vitality. These preferrred situations allow us to supply aggressive options for HPC and Blockchain infrastructure.”
The present facility buildup is scheduled to be accomplished by finish of yr, at which period the 2 campuses mixed will provide internet hosting capability of about 30,000 servers.
Because of demand by worldwide institutional clients which can be making long-term strategic investments in HPC and Blockchain the 2 campuses are already bought out.
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Revolutionary blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
- Cryptocurrency app breaks milestone-downloaded 1,000,000 instances – September 12, 2018
- Liquid, a brand new crypto platform with entry to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018
- Finest-in-Class Market for Blockchain Corporations and Service Suppliers launched by Cointopia – September 6, 2018
- Alliance between Constancy & Blockchain Begin-up Constructing Block REIT – September 6, 2018
- Excessive profile ICO funded firm Polybius first to publish audited annual monetary studies – September four, 2018
- Former VP of Tesla Joins Solo Power to Advise Improvement of its Digital Energy Plant Know-how – September four, 2018
View All Articles